Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The power of blogging!
A post it note stuck on the window of a shut-down pub by the lovely Charlie who used to work in Essential Records just round the corner (now sadly closed down) recorded for some arbitrary reason by the Greenwich Phantom, passed on from Nina via Owen!
The odd thing is I walk past that pub virtually every night on my way home and hadn't even noticed it was closed..

So, in the spirit in which the message was recieved could someone out there get the message back to Charlie that we're off to see the Gza do Liquid Swords at Koko on the 9th of December and if he wants to go I'll happily get him a ticket for his deeply moral insistence on getting those Wyatt lps back to me, just email me Charlie! Actually, I've just found his number (on the back of the Rated X cd mentioned below that he burned for me, as it goes) and could just ring him, but it's so much more life-affirming this way, isn't it?


Six degrees of separation..... let's see how long it takes!

UPDATE: some Infinite Help (and a smattering of Infinite Chastisement) from the bawdy Prof herself. Now I have both e-mail and mobile numbers, but I'm still asking someone out there to get hold of Charlie on my behalf... give it three days at the least....come on...think of it as an experiment or something.. sheesh....

2 comments:

it said...

Carl! See my blog immediately!

Dominic said...

You'd better do as she says, dude...