Thursday, September 07, 2006


Listening for the third time to “Early” by Scritti Politti following the suggestion by T.L.S.O.A.B (the lovely Sam over at Blogglebumcage) that I start there and work through the albums. So how did he get from this to “Wood Beez”(and beyond)? I suspect it's quite a journey, eh? Quite a muso/theoretical adventure, eh? Quite a unique, even heroic undertaking, eh?

Already I can smell that all-too-familiar aroma wafting in from the kitchen. What’s that in the oven good Mrs Impostume? Yep, looks like it’s going to be another extra-large slice of Humble pie coming up for Mr Impostume! Certainly not the first you've served him over the years . Ahh, the Humbleberry, bitterest but finally most nourishing of all wise nature’s fruits!
(Actually, "the "sweetest girl"" has just come on again,(actually, i've just put it on again,(this is a pivotal tune, right?)) I'll have an extra-large slice please luv, with a side order of egg for me face!

No comments: